Registering and paying for your family's favorite Park District programs and activities is FAST, EASY and SECURE. Simply follow the easy steps below:
1) Set up an online account for your family. Click on the Create Account Tab to do this right now! After you set up your household be sure to add your family members. You may change your account information any time you wish.
2) Browse or search our online brochure. Try it by clicking on the Smart Search Tab.
3) Select the programs you want to register for by clicking on the shopping cart icon located next to each program. It looks like this.
4) When you place a program in your shopping cart you will also need to assign it to a family member. Do this by selecting the family member from the pull-down menu for each program and then click the Update Cart button.
5) Once you've added the desired programs to the shopping cart, click the Checkout button, after doing so you'll get a chance to confirm your registration request before it is sent to the Park District. Within a few minutes you will receive an email with a link to all the details of your registration request.
Share the FUN! Encourage your friends to join you by utilizing the Tell-A-Friend button associated with every program! Doing so also helps to ensure the program you want has enough participants.
Designed to save you time and hassle, use the Express Shop feature if you have our printed program guide handy or already know the code# of the program you wish to add to your shopping cart.
Quickly load your Shopping Basket with up to 20 programs at once by simply entering the program codes in the places provided on the Express Shop page. When you click "Submit", the selected programs will be added to your Shopping Cart where you will assign each program to a family member.
Note: After you have clicked Submit, please check your Shopping Cart confirm all of the programs you have requested were added to your cart. If one or more of the programs you entered do not appear in your Shopping Cart please check the following:
If you would like to sign up two or more people from the same household for the same programs don't type them twice! Instead, try this technique: